Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year... A New Endeavor!

Today is the very first day of a Brand New Year and I have been doing what a lot of people do at this time of year, pondering the past year and dreaming up Resolutions and Goals that can be made for the year to come.  I have set a few internal goals, but the one that I am expressing here to you on this very first day of the year is Tangible.  

As the title of this Blog indicates...  I will be sharing Pieces and Parts of my everyday life, in the form of Photography... and possible a few side notes along the way.  My Goal, as I am stating loud and clear, will be to take at least one picture every day of what I observe around me.  It will be a Journey in my Shoes!!!! 

As this year creeps by, 24 hours at a time...  please join me in a whirlwind of living, laughing... and who knows what else.

No comments:

Post a Comment