Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day Thirteen

Today has been another long day...  Actually, it's 12:40 a.m. on the Fourteenth day of this project, but none the less,  I was beginning to wonder if it would end - BUT, what a GREAT ending to this day. 
(All that in one Breath)

We took a two hour drive to West Jordan, Ut. to have four stitches removed from the previous weeks surgery to remove my Severely Broken (Dangling actually) Tailbone.   If you have been following this blog, you may have already gathered that much information.   Regardless of the Drive and the POLLUTION and the Traffic...  The day ended with a Bang, or should I say a
Sudsin' and a Scrubbin' and a Rinsin!!!

Since I have vowed, at least to myself, that this Blog shall not exceed a PG-13 rated,
this is the best I can do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment